Delivery before Christmas and festive trading hours
Like many companies we want to give our valued staff a long festive break - they always work incredibly hard during such a busy period and really need a long, restful break!
However if you need an urgent order whilst we are closed between Christmas and the New Year, please email email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note though, that all courier companies will be offering a very limited service over the festive period.
Please see the important information below our trading hours regarding deliveries before Christmas and recommended last ordering dates.
Thank you for your custom, we really do value it.
We all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2024!
Christmas opening hours
Please note emails and phone calls may still be answered outside of the below office hours, but this is not guaranteed
- Friday 15th December 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 16th December CLOSED
- Sunday 17th December CLOSED
- Monday 18th December 9am - 4pm
- Tuesday 19th December 9am - 4pm
- Wednesday 20th December 9am - 4pm We advise ordering before this date for the best possibility of delivery before Christmas Day
- Thursday 21st December 9am - 4pm Anything ordered after this date might not be delivered until the New Year
- Friday 22nd December 9am - midday
- Saturday 23rd December CLOSED
- Sunday 24th December CLOSED
- Monday 25th December CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th December CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December CLOSED
- Thursday 28th December CLOSED
- Friday 29th December CLOSED
- Saturday 30th December CLOSED
- Sunday 31st December CLOSED
- Monday 1st January CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January Normal trading hours resume
The very latest time by which to place an order in December for orders being delivered to a UK mainland, non highland address is Wednesday 20th December. Please note this does NOT guarantee delivery before Christmas!
Please call for last delivery dates before Christmas to the UK highlands, islands and Northern Ireland and export orders.
If you need an order urgently or need to order on Thursday 21st December for delivery on Friday 22nd December, please call us on 01842 824505, as some delivery depots MAY still be able to fulfil urgent orders!
Please note we and our carriers do NOT guarantee any delivery dates over the busy festive period, including the usual next working day service, as unforeseen delays including adverse weather conditions, road traffic accidents, roadworks or customers not being available at delivery addresses may prevent delivery being made.
If you are not in when your delivery is attempted the couriers may not leave your order safe or with a neighbour, meaning you will need to contact the couriers to rearrange delivery - which may result in delays and a re-delivery fee being charged. Please therefore ensure someone is available all day at the specified address all day when arranging delivery.
By accepting your order prior to Christmas, we cannot be held responsible or liable for delivery not being made in time for your events or before Christmas Day, and cannot compensate for any loss incurred through this, or any inconvenience caused.
We ideally recommend ordering by midday on Thursday 14th December to allow extra delivery time for UK mainland addresses and allowing 7 days minimum lead time for UK highlands and islands addresses. Lead times for export orders vary, please contact us for information.